CCG works closely with its clients as a trusted advisor in identifying, assessing and structuring strategic transactions. Our M&A professionals focus on developing creative ideas through their deep industry knowledge and strong corporate relationships with leading small and middle-market companies across a broad range of infrastructure markets.
CCG's mergers and acquisitions advisory services include:
- Sell-side representation — We leverage our industry intelligence, experience and relationships to identify and pursue the most likely acquirers for clients who are interested in selling their companies.
- Buy-side representation — We utilize our private market intelligence across a broad range of infrastructure segments to assist larger corporate clients and private equity firms in identifying and executing opportunities with attractive acquisition targets.
- Divestitures — We assist corporate clients in discretely divesting non-core or underperforming business units or assets to achieve optimal operating efficiency.
- Management Buyouts — We assist management teams in formulating buyout plans, negotiating the terms of the transaction and arranging financing for the buyout group.
- Valuation — We provide guidance on valuation for corporate clients and private equity firms by utilizing our deep private market intelligence and database of transactions across a broad range of infrastructure segments.