CCG's private placement professionals act as agents in raising private equity capital for clients from our strong network of financial, strategic and crossover investors. Our network of private equity investors are introduced to companies that we view as leaders in their industry segments. Our private placements group brings strong private companies together with quality institutional investors in the most efficient and effective process possible.
CCG's private placement services include:
CCG will also make highly selective principal equity investments in both early-stage growth companies and more mature private companies with a history of stable and predictable cash flows. CCG typically seeks to make equity investments of $1 million to $5 million.
- Analyzing capital needs
- Identifying investors most likely to invest
- Preparing confidential private placement memorandums
- Managing the information-distribution process and evaluating financing proposals
- Coordinating due-diligence requests and documentation
- Defending valuation
- Negotiating financial terms, conditions and covenants with financing sources
- Reviewing all financing documents and assisting in the closing of transactions